IAAPA, the world-wide association for the points of interest market, has additional to the schooling provide at IAAPA Expo Asia 2021, which will be having location from 10 – 13 August at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre. Registration is now open up for the occasion.
As effectively as the large trade display, attendees will gain from a full education meeting, with periods on a variety of matters these as industry tendencies in the region, the sector outlook, IP, arranging, food stuff and beverage traits and much more. These will also be simultaneously translated in English and Mandarin Chinese.
Professional speakers from throughout the industry
Verified speakers contain:
- Ivan Chak, Regional Director, Functions, Harves Global Enjoyment
- Natalie Chan, Director, Branded Experience and Promotion Partnerships, Hasbro APAC
- Christopher Chan, Assistant Vice President, Meals and Beverage and Retail Companies, Hengqin Laisun Innovative Culture Metropolis Co. Ltd.
- Qu Chao, Operation Director, Yinji Snow and Ice Kingdom
- Yael Coifman ICAE, Senior Associate, Leisure Progress Partners
- Linda Dong, President, China Leisure
- Adam Lajoie, Typical Supervisor, Thinkwell Asia
- Michiel Illy, Main Govt Officer, Beau Village Tourism Improvement Company Restricted
- Yipeng Ma, Running Director Asia, Entertainment Growth SL
- Selena Magill, Government Typical Manager, Asia Business enterprise, Village Roadshow Theme Parks Asia
- Alan Mahony, Vice President, Maritime & Waterpark Functions, Atlantis Vacation resort Sanya, China
- Eric J. O’Rourke, Senior Director -Concept Parks, FORREC
- Evi Sari, Vice President, Nickelodeon Encounters Asia
- Chris Yoshii, Vice President and the World wide Director of Economics, AECOM
- Yuyi Zhao, Associate Job Manager, Common Beijing Vacation resort
Typical education and learning sessions are provided with registration for IAAPA member attendees but non-members involve an added charge.
This 12 months, IAAPA Expo Asia starts will a total-working day event on 10 August, referred to as 2021 Insights, wherever sights market executives from global and neighborhood topic parks, FECs, indoor ski parks, amusement productions, and a lot more will share their ordeals and expertise with attendees.
This will permit individuals to find out from tales of business recovery and impressive thinking, as well as to achieve insights into new principles and suggestions for the long run of the attractions field. Registration for the 2021 Insights Method incorporates admission to all keynote presentations and panel discussions, a networking luncheon, and park admission and supper reception at Shanghai Disneyland.
For additional information and facts and to sign up, remember to click listed here.
IAAPA also recently announced that the IAAPA EMEA Spring Summit will now take area from 29 June to 1 July 2021.